Monday, October 1, 2012

We moved in!!

So, I am a failure, I don't have a picture of the finished product...yet.   I have this sorta finished/ half painted picture from our contractor's website...that is why it is blurry. I will get a better photo after the driveway is paved this week.  Trust me, the house looks amazing now that it is all painted and the details outside and inside are finished.  We moved in Labor Day weekend and have loved every minute of it!

Our breakfast nook. Seriously huge. We have fit 12 people around it already.  There are 4 storage drawers under the bench. 

This is a shot of the entry area

THE fireplace. Right behind the two doors to the left and right of the fireplace is the kids play room, and stairs going up! Double doors to the right are Ty's office and the brown cupboards to the left is a window seat.

Our kitchen. Above is the wide view and below is a close up. Can you see the drinking fountain? We love that feature as well as the touch faucets! Tyson loves the griddle on the stove top and has made breakfast or dinner probably three times a week. SO WORTH IT! Since the picture was taken (before we moved in) the back splash above the stove has been finished and the pot filler has been put in.


So far we love being here.

4 comments:

Camille English said...

Holy Cow! Can we move-in?
I love it. I'm so happy for you guys!

Missy! said...

so beautiful!! I'm glad I can show James this, because I'm sure my descriptions did not do it justice

sportyrls said...

Awesome! It looks so great, how fun to be all moved in!

Brynne said...

Love the design! :) Happy for you guys!