Saturday, January 28, 2012

An announcement

Well, The house is coming a long wonderfully and we are all excited to see the progress being made. If you want to see pictures, you will have to visit the facebook page for our house (ran by our construction company). http://www.facebook.com/pages/Frantz-Family-Home/157517207671528

But for our big announcement.... We are having another baby! We are 13 weeks along now and are excited to add the last installment of our little Frantz Family. We are due August 6th, and we are crossing our fingers that the house will be ready to welcome this little Frantz.
I am doing pretty well with this pregnancy, still sick like always, but I am able to function and get the kids to school and wipe bums and change diapers, ALL big accomplishments! I am hoping that the barfs will be gone soon and I can enjoy the rest of the time growing our baby.
In other news, Jesh turned 1!! I will have to post pictures of the little guy. He is still cautious about walking but will take off every now and then.  I will post later about Jesh!

4 comments:

Missy! said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!

Shalie said...

CONGRATS!!! Very happy for you guys :)

sportyrls said...

Congratulations Frantz family! The house looks like it's coming along great- how fun to have a new place for the new addition to your fam.

Unknown said...

Congrats! Hope you start feeling better soon and that the house gets done! :)