Monday, April 14, 2008

second try

not too bad I suppose...why is the stripe paper in tiles in the background? does that make sense?

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Looks good! You seem to be getting it. In your code under the section for background it may say something like "repeat xy" or "repeat y". If you fiddle around with that it will change how each image is repeated. Sometimes depending on the size of thee image it may be huge and may only repeat in one direction. If the image is smaller it may repeat in tiles in both directions. Does that make sense? If you have any other questions let me know and I might know. Most of what I have done I have learned by trial and error. That seems to be the best way in my opinion. The website Katrina gave you is one of the ones I used to get started. Good luck!

The Cornett Family said...

Hello! I was actually just thinking of you guys! I am so excited that you guys are having another baby too! Do you know the gender yet? That will be cool, your kids will be almost exactly 2 years apart. Hope everything is going well pregnancy wise and in Post Falls! We miss you!